Features at a Glance
Low Output Voltage Tolerance
- Measuring true RMS
- Controlling with RISC Microprocessor
- Perfect static and dynamic regulation
- Wide input operating voltage range 130-270 VAC
- Electronic protection against over-load and short circuit
- 220V ± 1% static regulation 100V/Sec regulation speed
- Programmable upper and lower limit for protecting over voltage
- Load level, input and output voltage display
GESS Servo Voltage Regulators operate mechanically at 100V/sec correction speed with low output voltage tolerance as low as(±1%). Thus they are ideal sol tions for protecting electronic loads. In general applications they are highly recommended for no critical loads such as lighting, stabilizing input voltage correction in buildings and factories.
Energy Saving Solution
The Servo Voltage Stabilizers are also ideal to be used in connection with generators where the network voltage is too low and fluctuation is high. normally, a standalone generator starts operating below 200V, however a generator coupled with a Servo or Static Voltage Stabilizer kicks in below 165V since the Servo Voltage Regulator corrects the network voltage down to 165V level. Regulator’s correction capability within this margin would prevent unnecessary operation of generators and increase system's efficiency.
Since Servo Motor is set in motion with PWM technique, Servo Regulator responds to voltage spikes at optimum pulses to prevent overshoot & undershoot type corrections. As a result, the load is safer against voltage surges and short circuit current. In addition optimum corrections extend the life of the corroidal transformer and the regulator itself.